Dyrham Park, National Trust.

Dyrham Park,National Trust.

Dyrham Park is a baroque mansion in an ancient deer park near the village of Dyrham in South Gloucestershire.The house is set in 274 acres (1.1 km²) of gardens and parkland. The west front of 1692 was commissioned from the Huguenot architect, Samuel Hauduroy, and the East Front of 1704 from William Talman, architect of Chatsworth, by William Blathwayt who was secretary of State for War to William III.

Dyrham Park can be reached by car from Chippenham within 45min. 

 

(photo by kind permission of www.hobbiesphotographic.co.uk(link is external))